Why KnowEm Creates a New Email for Your Order
Email accounts are created by our staff when an order is processed and social networks are created if an existing email was not supplied by the customer. We do this to capture validation emails sent to verify your account as we complete the various network signups. Creating a new email also helps isolate your personal inbox from the sheer volume of contact emails social networks send out on a daily basis. We typically use the major email providers Gmail, Hotmail, and Outlook.
How To Forward Gmail to Your Personal Email Inbox
If you wish to receive the emails in your personal inbox, simply set up the Gmail account to forward emails to the inbox you prefer. Set up email forwarding from Gmail using the following steps:
- Open the Gmail account that you want to forward from.
- At the top right, click the gear (see below)
- Select Settings.
- Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Click Add a forwarding address in the “Forwarding” section.
- Enter the email address you want to forward to.
- For your security, we’ll send a verification email to that address. Open your other email account and find the confirmation message from the Gmail team. If you’re having trouble finding it, check your Spam folder.
- Click the verification link in that email.
- Back in your Gmail account, reload the page in your web browser – look for the reload icon .
- On the same Forwarding and POP/IMAP page in Settings, check that Forward a copy of incoming mail is selected and your email address is in the drop-down menu.
- In the second drop-down menu, choose what you want Gmail to do with your messages after they’re forwarded, such as keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox (recommended) or archive Gmail’s copy.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
This information was sourced from the Google Support Forums at https://support.google.com/mail/answer/10957?hl=enmail